Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's official, I am addicted!

I was very undecided before the show of whether or not I would continue to do them.  I am officially addicted at this point!  I had so much fun at the show!  The whole process was so rewarding, not only because I took 1st Place and Overall; to be honest on the day of the show, the thought of where I would place didn't even cross my mind.  The only thing that I was thinking about was making sure that I did things right on stage and enjoying myself.  I remember right before I walked on stage thinking to myself, "just smile and have fun."  The more you worry about messing up or looking bad, the more likely that you will!

Anyway, enough random rambles.  I am officially doing the June NPC Show as well as the October NPC Show.  I have a lot of work to do before the June show, and it is quickly approaching!  I spoke with Lew Benevento (NPC Judge) about what I need to improve on.  He has been so great!  He suggested I work on developing more of a shoulder cap.  I have now updated my workout to include 2 shoulder workouts each week!  I will soon update my "Current Workout" page to show my changes. 

I am so excited to see where this new adventure takes me.  I have always had a dedicated, yet slightly addictive personality.  I hope to one day use the knowledge that I have gained to help other girls with competing!  It is so rewarding! 

Here is the information regarding the June Show!

http://www.npcutah.com/   
I don't expect anyone to come to the show, unless you are my husband or mom and dad haha..... but I would love to have as much support as possible! 

Thanks for visiting.

BE FIT. BE FIERCE. BE HEALTHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment